Thursday, November 29, 2007

Part ONE: Mixed Random Images

Random images....Random Fun. :3

EVERYTHING HAPPENED AGES AGO AND I FINALLY GOT ROUND TO UPDATING. I SHALL BE SHOT FOR THIS. I FEEL IT.

KUCHING FOOD FEST 2007

Kuching Food Fest was same as usual.
"lots of ppl, lots of food, no place to sit."
Oh, joy. But the first time I went there it was slightly raining which was nice as there were less people and finding a place to sit was much easier. It was also very cooling under that kind of weather. Ate Ma Lak Mien, taiyaki, takoyaki, taiwan sausage, drank pearl milk tea....XD it's good to go with friends cuz you get to try out lots of varieties!

Faerie lights

Faerie Land...in Japan?

Korean stall:
Red bean paste filled Taiyaki


POP-IN

Sarawak plaza has a convenience store at the basement floor. And it has quite a few important products that are sold at rather inflated prices. Most interestingly is their displays at the payment counter. Cigars anyone?

Wanna Hav-A-Tampa?
why does this sound just wrong?

I don't get this cigar container.
And WHY does it look SO wrong?!?
(and this doesn't even involve the background)

AT KENYALANG

One day, I spotted....Hellesional. Man, the things people come up with nowadays is amazing. Radios to listen to while you're in hell, haha...

HELLESIONAL
Wow, now National's going to Hell.


AT HOCK LEE

There's quite a large store at Hock Lee that sells stuffed toys and all those kind of things you might want to buy as a present and generally caters to the public at large. And they have some really cute things!

aww..how cute!

look at those teeth~~
aw, poor things have to be bandaged...

no comment.

AT WESTWOOD

Westwood has some nice western style food at good prices. don't try their spaghettis though. Previous experiences has said they're not too good at it. Unless they've improved by now.

Fish & Chips at Westwood.
salad, yum!

AT SUNDAY MARKET

I like going to the Sunday Market. I like the fresh cold sugarcane juice. What I like the most though are the pets! There's sometimes really interesting pets for sale such as hedgehogs and lately they've started selling so-called New Zealand bunnies! They have short ears and are so utterly cute, your teeth wants to grow too! One thing that totally spoils my mood everytime though is when I see this particular fellow. This guys is always selling turtle eggs and as far as I know, it's been going on for more than a year, perhaps even more! And people buy from him! It's disgusting! I've seen DBKU officers around but they don't seem to do anything about this guy. This guy should be arrested for illegal trade in protected species!!! GRRR.

I HATE THIS BASTARD.

I HATE HIM A GAZILLION TIMES MORE.
someone, please, arrest this bugger.

WINES

First wine I ever bought on my ...oh wait, no it's not my first. but it's my first wine BOTTLE. ahah, forget it. anyways, I like Denise's bag, it's nice. The wine didn't turn out so nice though. Caesar said it's okay. well...It's 'okay' chilled, but it wasn't that great. I should have spent a bit more for a better wine perhaps.

Wines from Denise!

GASHAPON

Serene's gashapon...wow... I only recognize the Xenosaga ones tho...

all in a row!

assembled and ready...

So Valkyrie-like.

The hair was hard to put on.


.....there shall be a part two...I predict a part 10. but we'll see. XD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That reminds me...where are my cigars?