Monday, September 17, 2007

B4 Swinburne, sams. + misc. pics

Yea Yea...I know I haven't updated in awhile. Like the new banner? nerd's fault really. rofl.

anyways, wanna clear up my photos so I can archive them(my archive is in a mess in any case.....if you can call it an archive that is.) Some are pictures from way back....really way back, before I went to Swinburne. note: they are taken with my phone's camera, so don't expect much of quality. I've tried resizing the pics but they're still large. Most images have been auto-levelled with some having contrast/brightness manually adjusted in photoshop. that's the most editing I usually do.


My old phone

The Halo in the Sky
(just the day after I got my new phone)


My ex-wife's cat: Tootsie
She's balding.


My ex-wife(guess which 1)
and friends from my old college


Meet up with some of my old friends from college at Tao

Mah brudder
Joking but yea, one of my 'koko'.
Great badminton player. Still had long hair then.


my old VHS fansub tapes and cassettes

old photography stuff and boxes from chemicals mixing days

Oh noes....look at the amount of wasted popcorn.....
btw, caramel popcorn = win. rofl.


me and a blackcat . LOL XD

I like this dog at Jalan Song. Hope to spot him again;
reminds me of Wolf's Rain.


collage of pics I took at green gallery. the first one is blurred a lot.
The shop is just SO quaint.


The rest will be posted as another post.

No comments: