Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Chapter 1.1 - The Wrong Side of the Wealde

For once the old lady was right.

Turns out the old faeri system of coding their texts had confused the Dynezian wizards in charge of my hibernation so much, that instead of the waking up in the proper place and time, I'd woken up instead in an
ALTERNATE universe of the Wealde.

Now how would I know that? I just do.

So much for the Dynezian wizards' claims to accuracy in their spells. Well, at least in my case, it didn't.

Anyways, I'm stuck here until I can find a way to go to the proper universe and
BACK at the proper time. Damn these prophecies, couldn't they just wait?

+ + + + + + + + + +

Minor Update:

Will edit out the kinks and problems later. Thinking of changing the banner and layout at the top later on, once I make a new one. I think I'll draw a girl elf this time. Or Legolas. Dunno why, been thinking of doing colour portraits, just to try, of Legolas. Well, it's kind of preferable to say...drawing Brad Pitt. =_=

Been thinking A LOT of doing portraits. I mean, like real people. Not sure if i'm ready for it but I think I'm getting there, to that level. Want to do real nice drawings, like as if it's straight out from a fantasy novel or from the styles of the Old Masters from the age of the Renaissance.

reminder: resize book image; add in advertlets; add in a chatbox; create a side bar design; edit html(dig out old html printouts); create personal art site for paradox group.

No comments: